Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Newsletters, Portfolios & More

Ok, so I got into designing game books a few years ago when I helped with a bridal shower for one of my best friends.  It was such a hit, that I also created one for a friend's baby shower and more recently, one for the bridal shower I did in April. They are very easy to design and assemble. You can leave them at 8 1/2 x 11inch size or shrink them. I like to place them in a cute basket for attendees to pick up (along with a pen) when they arrive. The books can be binded by staples or you can get creative and punch holes at the top to lace with ribbon.

Example Fliers Advertising Services:




Example of Bridal Shower Game Book:





Example of a Business Portfolio to Showcase Your Work:










Example of a Wedding Party Newsletter:



Another Game Book Example:




Believe it or not, all of these were made by me, using Microsoft Powerpoint. Powerpoint is your friend! If you need assistance navigating through the software, Microsoft offers free online tutorials (just google it).

No comments:

Post a Comment