Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Pretty Sweet Sweet 16

On Sunday, I assisted with the decorating for a Sweet 16 party (The guest of honor was identified in a prior photography post). I was in charge of the Candy Buffet/Cake Table. The colors were pink and orange and surprisingly, a lot of the items that I needed were already in my possession. However, I did pick up a few great finds, like the jars I found at The Salvation Army Thrift Store for $1 (yes, I said $1) or the cute containers found on clearance at Michael's. The cake was created by Edgar's Bakery and tied in perfectly with the polka dots theme that the birthday girl wanted. I selected one of her favorite pictures from her recent photoshoot and placed it in a frame. Utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, I also created two signs and placed them in frames. Additional pictures that I printed were added to poster boards for her friends to sign upon entering the party. The color coordinating candy were purchased at Michael's, The Dollar Store and Sugar. The candy buffet was a HIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment